Rogers Reading List
Dr. Rogers has compiled a list of readings that are essential to the development of skills relating to language endangerment, language documentation, language description, linguistic typology, and historical linguistics. For Rogers Reading List click here.
Research InterestsEndangered Languages, Language Documentation, Language Description, Linguistic Fieldwork, Linguistic Typology, Theoretical implications of lesser-known languages.
Teaching InterestsLanguage Documentation and Description, Typology, Phonology, Morphosyntax Historical Linguistics, and Linguistic Field Methods.
- PhD, Linguistics , Empirical & General linguistics, University of Utah (2010)
- MA, Linguistics , Sociolinguistics, San Diego State University (2007)
- BA, Spanish , California State San Marcos (2004)
- Linguistic Society of America (2020 - Present)
- Society for the Study of the Indigenous Languages of the Americas (2007 - Present)