Commonly Taught Classes
CL CV 241 – Greek and Roman Mythology
Greek 101 – Beginning Greek
Greek 434 – Sophocles and Euripides
CL CV 340 R – Ancient Drama and Performance
PhD – Classics – University of California, Santa Barbara, 2013
MA – Classics – University of California, Santa Barbara, 2009
BA – History – Utah State University, 2006
Greek and Roman Theater and Performance, Roman Comedy, Greek Tragedy, Roman Religion, History of the Roman Republic, Performance Studies
Research InterestsRoman Comedy in both its ancient context and in modern performance, Roman Religion, Republican Roman History, Reception and Adaptation of Ancient Drama, Adaptation of Greek Tragedy in Brazil.
Teaching InterestsGreek and Roman literature, Roman Comedy, Greek Tragedy, Greek and Roman Mythology, Performance Studies and Performance Criticism.
- MA, Classics , University of California, Santa Barbara (2009)
- Post-Baccaulareate Certificate, Classics , Columbia University (2007)
- BA, History , Latin, Portuguese, Utah State University (2006)
- Classical Association of the Middle West and South (CAMWS) (2011 - Present)
- Society for Classical Studies (2011 - Present)